TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The student who is enrolled with Bhavisha Institute will have to regularly work hard. In case, if the faculty feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Head of Institute in this regard will be final and binding on the student. Proportionate fee will be refunded in such case.
2. A student is not allowed to carry mobile phone / i-pod in the institute, if feel necessary to carry same, then it should be switched off. The institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the institute.
3. If any student absents himself/herself for more than 7 days continuously without prior written application, he/she may be seems to be expelled from the institute. Proportionate fee will be refunded in such case. The decision of Head in this regard will be final and binding on the students and parents.
4. Bhavisha Institute reserves its right to make any alterations in its programs / fees without any prior notice to anybody.
5. I authorize Bhavisha Institute to contact and send communication / information by SMS, e-mail, post on the above mentioned communication details given by me.
6. The registered office of Bhavisha Institute is at Jodhpur (Rajasthan). In case of dispute, student / parents are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of appropriate courts in Jodhpur. All disputes shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator appointed by the Management of Bhavisha Institute. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final & binding. The arbitrator so appointed shall not be incapacitated for reasons of their being the employment of Bhavisha Institute or its sister concern.